[thelist] Extracting Audio from an EXE

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Wed Jul 6 11:29:33 CDT 2005

<snip>I think this program will allow you to capture all audio being played
through your sound card:  http://www.highcriteria.com/ </snip>

Thanks! That was a cheap solution ($12). The unregistered version places a
short one second "SCHKSCHKSHCSKH" every minute. It took me by surprise the
first time I heard it :-)

I then went and found a freeware .wav to .MP3 converter. Now I'm considering
Sound Forge for advanced audio editing features. I used it on my Sony Viao
for a while and worked great. It's about <$500 though. Unfortunately my
Pinnacle Studio 8 software doesn't have that capability for at least I can
determine.

Rob