[thelist] Autorun for "hybrid" CD (Mac & PC)

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Sat Jul 9 10:48:39 CDT 2005

Hello,

I'm guessing I'm not the first to ask this (and probably not the last,
either). I've seen a number of different threads but none of them seemed
to provide me what I'm looking for and most seemed to be from 2001 so
I'm sure some things have changed a bit. I know I can handle the
"autorun" on a PC, however on the Mac side, I'm a little lost.

Can anyone recommend a product or a method that I can utilize to
auto-launch a Flash file upon insertion of a CD into a Mac?

Thanks,

Russ