[thelist] DTS Task

Rob Smith rob.smith at lexjet.com
Mon Mar 6 09:00:34 CST 2006

>Alternatively - would it be possible to define what the Excel document
>is picking up in the form of an Excel Web Query?

This is what I'm doing for the time being. They want historical data so
a refreshable spreadsheet may not work. Granted, they are savvy enough
to be experts at Excel. I'm just going to put up a reminder in Outlook
to refresh the data from the spreadsheet every Monday morning, copy and
paste it into a "snapshot" format, as needed then email it to them.

At least half the battle was won here; thanks. (That's more than I could
have asked for.)

Rob Smith
LexJet
rob.smith at lexjet.com