[thelist] Emailings with MS Access

Johnson Borja See jbs at palindrome.ph
Fri Apr 28 22:18:49 CDT 2006

Hi

The following command sends an email from inside an access application

DoCmd.SendObject acSendNoObject, , , strTo, strCC , strBCC, strSubject,
strMsg, True

The parameters are self-evident except for the last part. If true, it
opens your default mail editor and lets you edit the message, and false
sends the message right away.

You'll have to right some codes to return a recordset containing your
names and email address and feed them though the docmd object

Regards,

Jones