[thelist] LDAP Debugging

Randal Rust randalrust at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:34:38 CST 2006

I am working with LDAP for the first time. I am using PHP with LDAP
function enabled. I am working on inserting records, but I keep
getting an error.

I keep getting an error that says, Naming violation. So I did a
print_r() on the array to see if I could figure this out. The values
look OK to me, but maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing.

I need to know how to debus this:

Array ( [objectClass] => Array ( [0] => top [1] => organization [2] =>
mlinOrganization ) [recordID] => 5555 [sadacOrganizationName] => Foo
[organizationType] => Library ) err - Naming violation

TIA.

--
Randal Rust
R.Squared Communications