[thelist] Captcha??

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 12:26:57 CST 2006

On 11/9/06, Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) <peter at easylistbox.com> wrote:

>                    Volkan, thank you for continuing to contribute your
> time and insight to this list.  That is so simple, yet effective...

Thanks Peter,

Actually I am currently working on a full time project where I cannot
connect to the Internet for **security** reasons.
Thus I hardly find time to read my e-mails, rss etc. And hence I mostly
switch to lurker mode and rarely I'm able to join in the conversation and
give "in-time" replies. I will have this hard tempo for about 8 months or
so.
Anyway, I still try to contribute to the community as much as I can.

Regarding the "congitive disorder" issue. Yes it's a bad practice. And in
some countries (including England) it is a legally inapropriate behavior.
That's why the questions should be as "dumb" as possible for the human; but
complex enough for a lexical analyzer.

Spambots are getting more clever each day and -imho- (if not impossible)
it's really hard to sort everything out on the server side.

HTH,
--
Volkan Ozcelik
+>Yep! I'm blogging! : http://www.volkanozcelik.com/cre8/blog/