[thelist] Interface

Rob Smith rob.smith at lexjet.com
Thu Nov 9 14:27:03 CST 2006

Leader: "I, say your name, do here by..."

Followers: "I, say your name, do here by..."

:-) Nice.

<tip author="Rob Smith" type="-2146893052 (0x80090304)">
Had a strange error today with a remote desktop connection back to our
servers with the following error message... and nothing else on the
screen:

-2146893052 (0x80090304)

Great Job Microsoft :-\

Turns out that she had had a bad username cached in the user prompt in
IE. I added the site to the trusted site list, entered the custom
security level dialog prompt, and set it to prompt me for the username
and password. It did upon reentering the site. *Ah hah!* bad username as
suspected. I changed it and authenticated ok. I reset the authentication
to automatically log in and everything is hunky dory.
</tip>

Rob Smith
LexJet
rob.smith at lexjet.com