[thelist] Flash with rotating images, not working in IE7 **SOLVED**

J.C. Johnson lead at offlead.com
Mon Dec 4 22:37:05 CST 2006

And we have a winner!!! Marc, I grasped at your straw without much hope of
success, but lo and behold, once the jpg files were all saved not as
progressive, and uploaded to the server, the images started displaying in
the swf file. I didn't even have to reload it...it just started displaying
them as it ran through the rotation and hit the non-progressive files.

THANK YOU ALL!! I really appreciate everyone tossing out ideas for this
vague and odd problem. I tried every suggestion on the off chance it would
be the right solution, and your suggestions helped me think of other things
to try I hadn't thought of before. While only this last one turned out to be
the real solution, all the suggestions were greatly appreciated.

Jeniffer

Jeniffer C. Johnson
OffLead Productions
http://www.offlead.com