[thelist] horrible wiki usability

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 11:35:09 CST 2007

I am having bad luck using wikis. My main problem is creating (should be an
auto-populating feature) an Index to All Pages, or a Wiki Table of Contents.

I have been struggling with Socialtext, PB Wiki, Wikidot, and JotSpot.

Wikis are generally extremely easy to start, edite, invite, etc. So I'm NOT
bitching about all aspects of wikis.

For more details, see "3 Worst Usability Problems of Wikis" post:

http://vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com/2007/02/3-worst-usability-errors-of-wikis.html

Can anyone guide me to the solution, say at Socialtext wikis?

Or suggest other free open source wikis? (paid upgrades are no problem BTW)

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com