[thelist] [JOB] Junior Applications Developers - San Antonio, TX

Mark Groen evolt at markgroen.com
Wed Feb 14 13:19:37 CST 2007

On Wednesday 14 February 2007 11:08, Christian Heilmann wrote:
> > I agree with Matt.  I have had the same experience with Monster.  If a
> > place doesn't put their salary range, I simply skip it.  In my area,
> > salaries range anywhere from around $30k - $80k+.  Most times with
> > VERY vague requirements.
>
> Would be interesting to know if anyone had positive experiences with
> Monster? So far I only got spam from headhunters from it.

I became a member but it's relatively useless for me. When I go there the
listings that come up from a search I've already seen on Craig's List,
techvibe or some other job board, no use visiting what you have already seen.
There are other more specific web sites to my country/area listings that
scrape (I'm assuming that's what they are doing because they are repeats of
what I've seen already) the listings and aggregate them faster.
--
cheers,

        mark