[thelist] Drupal hosting: These hosts any good? Suggestions? Need pro advice. :)

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Tue Mar 20 10:38:01 CDT 2007

Micky Hulse wrote:

> I would like to find a reliable/reputable host with
> solid Drupal support.
My personal experience was that shared hosting always had problems[1], so I
opted for a VPS. Currently with http://www.eurovps.com.

Depending on what you want to do with Drupal you might also want to check
out http://www.bryght.com

But keep your domain registration with someone other than your web host and
you can swap web hosts with ease.

[1] Things like the drupal files folder having uploaded content with the
ownership set to the www server and me not having permission to access the
files at the filesystem level,

Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>