[thelist] Bulk Photo Uploads

Kristian Rink kristian at zimmer428.net
Thu Oct 25 06:23:32 CDT 2007

Am Thu, 25 Oct 2007 07:09:43 -0400
schrieb "Scott Wilhelm (HireAWebGeek.com)" <scott at hireawebgeek.com>:

> I realize part of my problem is client education & training.
> Although, I would like to find something that they can use, such as
> some sort of component or something that I can install that they will
> be able to use through a web interface.

What sort of gallery do they use? For our bulk-upload systems, I've
had pretty pleasant experiences using the jupload applet [1].
Java-driven and working inside your browser of choice, it allows for
fairly robust bulk upload as well as it provides an "image upload" mode
supporting a set of pre-packed galleries. Being an open-source Java
application, modifying it to meet your backends demands shouldn't be
all too difficult...

Cheers,
Kristian

[1] http://jupload.sourceforge.net