[thelist] Cheap Domain Registrars

Conyers, Dwayne dwayne.conyers at hp.com
Wed Jan 30 09:26:04 CST 2008

Joel D Canfield [joel at bizba6.com] wrote:

> I'm not Ed (I don't even play him on television) but I couldn't get
> GoDaddy's DNS configured to use my own mail server

I never was overly impressed with GoDaddy... but when I needed a CHEAP site to hold and allow access to a ton of MP3 and PDF files, GoDaddy seemed the way to go.  Cheap storage, cheap bandwidth, and no need for extensions or etcetera.  I just dump my stuff there and the hyperlinks to download from the REAL site link to there.  No muss, no fuss, no need to fight with the semi- quasi- potentially- competent tech support staff.

--
dwacon
http://dwacon.blogspot.com