[thelist] FCK implementation in a PHP environment

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Mar 10 08:04:59 CDT 2008

Ran,

I guess this largely depends on your technical expertise and how you value
your time.  Creating the necessary scripts to list, and allow editing of a
few files on the server, and then subsequently saving them, is about an
hours work with PHP--assuming you go really bare bones.  Learning and
implementing a CMS of any sort is likely to take longer than this.

What is your level of expertise with PHP?  Does it have to be PHP--or could
it be something else, like CF?

<><><><><><><><><><>
Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Portfolio:
http://www.waetech.com/design/portfolio/

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/