[thelist] Rights with a non paying client...?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Apr 7 13:35:34 CDT 2008

Yes, this is an easy one.  Don't deface anything.  Exhaust all nice means to
get your money, then hire a lawyer to write a letter on your behalf, then
take them to court if all that doesn't work.   Again, do not deface
anything--you will regret it later on.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time: