[thelist] Trademarks and webpage names (not domains)

Nick Daverin ndaverin at marian.org
Mon Apr 6 12:46:32 CDT 2009

Thanks for the responses. Couple quick notes:
I forgot to mention that this page is not promoting the trademarked
service... it's just a name chosen based on content.
Also I'm not sure if the owner of the trademark will be happy with us
simply using a redirect as one of their main concerns is that we show
up first in Google...