[thelist] basic Joomla question

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC ftarzwell at fayec.com
Fri May 1 11:29:23 CDT 2009

Hi Nan,

You are actually looking to add a module to the left position.
You could create a brand new Module, assign it to the left position and add
the image to the content area of the module (with the link, etc).
Once published it will show on the left. All you need to do is adjust the
order within the left position and you are done.

FayeC
Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC)
 Web Designer
 Joomla! Bug Squad