[thelist] photo copyrights

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Mon Jul 20 15:36:40 CDT 2009

Thanks Paul, it is a good opportunity. I am psyched!
This is what I thought about getting permission. Could she claim that she
didn't know any better?
Does that hold up in court? Or could she have the pants sued off of her?
She doesn't remember signing any contracts, which I have a hard time
believing, I think she may have forgotten.

Thanks again,
Nan