[thelist] Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in ...

Mohan Arun L marun2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:33:16 CDT 2009

>>If I do "select * from $table" I get the system message:
>>Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in ...
>>there is some corrupt (?) data that is causing the failure?

Most probably - corrupt table structure.
First try running the same query using a restricting WHERE clause (so
it returns very few rows), if you dont get mysql error then the
permissions are correct. Then use phpMyAdmin to repair the table.
Source:
http://www.fasthostinghelp.com/error-message-warning-mysql-t121.html?s=29d4c2c3194c2b3cd8c173fa912754f5&