[thelist] Facebook Developer Account

Dan Parry dan at shaded.plus.com
Wed Sep 26 09:33:51 CDT 2012

Hi Simon

Thanks for the input! Currently the styling is the least of my worries (for this site)

My main issue is connecting the module I have to Facebook (so it can run independently on multiple pages). Everything I've seen says to verify your account then click Create New App. Now, I have verified my account, yet upon adding the App name and namespace I'm given a message that I'm not verified and the page has logged me out

I would think it's the logout that's causing the issue. Has anyone else had this?

Dan