[DesDev] Changing content admin area

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Wed Feb 4 11:39:04 CST 2004

Hi all,

We've had a request from the content group on the steering list to
change the content admin area so that:

1. content members can archive messages that are not supposed to be answered

2. content members can manage files related to articles (eg uploading images).

I've been asked to get the desdev opinion on this request. So... Can
we do this? If not, then why not? If we can do it, what will it
take?, how long will it take? and how will we go about doing it?

Jeff, I've been told that you are the only person that would be able
to do this. Is this true? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Is there
any way you can share the load with someone else?

Tara

--
---
Tara Cleveland