[Javascript] pop ups again

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 05:00:31 CDT 2001

First of all,you are using bad logic.
Why do you need all those windows for?!!
Isn't one enoug?
Because everyday I see more window's and no data, they most of them can not even fill the default window, not to mention popups.
And why is that important or nessesary to have all the windows you open diferent size and different view.

In IE window.open('blabla.htm' '3534' 3534' tolbars=no, addresbar='yes' etc)
You have to define the window size position or you will end with the default values of same or recent closed one.
I never use them. See, there are reference sources in web.
Search: window.open
and you will see them all,
Cheers