[Javascript] pop ups again

bill myers flex at interport.net
Fri Apr 6 15:34:33 CDT 2001

  From: "BEKIM BACAJ" <Trojani2000 at hotmail.com>:
>First of all,you are using bad logic.
>Why do you need all those windows for?!!
>Isn't one enoug?

Regardless of what I think of pop-up windows, A, this is a portfolio
site which attempts to allow viewers either a larger view of print
artwork or a link to the URL of a site without losing the portfolio
site in the main window, and, B, the client requested them.  Take
your pick but one of those is probably reason reason enough to use
pop-ups, combined I feel motivated to use them, if not just to get
paid.

>And why is that important or nessesary to have all the windows you
>open diferent size and different view.
>  From: "BEKIM BACAJ" <Trojani2000 at hotmail.com>:

See above. Note that there is a mix of print examples (brochures,
posters etc) and live sites.
And also note that I do not want 6 windows open at once.  That is why
I asked if anyone had encountered this situation before and
successfully changed the pop-up properties when a new window is
opened and an old one closed in I.E.5 mac.

thanks again

bill myers