[Javascript] pop ups

Filipiak, Bob (Contractor) filipiab at atsc.army.mil
Fri Apr 6 07:23:59 CDT 2001

I prefer to provide feedback in the same window. I also don't do frames
unless required by contract. I personally do like windows opening all over
the place, I find it distracting. Evidently there are a number of others who
don't like pop-ups:

http://www.pcworld.com/resource/redir/redirtoken.asp?tk=HS-040401X8060

If you can control the visitor environment, more power to you. Again my
comment are only my opinion and we all know opinions are like elbows -- just
about everyone has them!

Bob Filipiak (Contractor)
MCP