[Javascript] pop ups

Andrew Gibson andyg at ihug.co.nz
Fri Apr 6 15:24:25 CDT 2001

RE: [Javascript] pop upsok, I was just worried I might have not known about
some technical
issues.
I quite the idea of a pop up to confirm a database entry or other
information
to do with a choice say, coz the original page is then still visible, giving
the
user an element of comfort.
I had an idea the popups weren't liked that were full of ads, like those,
(so I've heard)
on porn sites....where they just keep popping...!

I agree on the frames!

Andrew