[Javascript] FORCING BROWSER TEXT SIZE and/or TEXT ZOOM SETTI NGS

Filipiak, Bob (Contractor) filipiab at atsc.army.mil
Tue Apr 17 13:25:38 CDT 2001

Think of the browser as the visitor's remote control. They can channel surf
and skip whatever content they don't want to watch. More and more people are
installing products like Cookie Pal to block unwanted cookies. We have to
accept the fact that we can't control what is not ours.

Bob Filipiak (Contractor)
MCP