[Javascript] FORCING BROWSER TEXT SIZE and/or TEXT ZOOM SETTI NGS

Filipiak, Bob (Contractor) filipiab at atsc.army.mil
Tue Apr 17 13:29:56 CDT 2001

AFAIK there are scripts out there so visitors can click and add your site to
their bookmarks and you could probably do a window.resize() but I personally
don't like anyone messing with my settings. I have my browser set to size
that is comfortable for me and fits into how I use my desktop. Any sites
that mess with or try to mess with my settings I don't go back to.

Just my opinion.

Bob Filipiak (Contractor)
MCP