AW: [Javascript] Making images safe from downloading

Rupp Thomas (Illwerke) thomas.rupp at illwerke.at
Tue Apr 17 14:10:34 CDT 2001

You can't prevent a user from downloading your images with ordinary HTML
'cause when he sees the image on his screen it's already downloaded.
He just has to peek into the temporary internet files directory and copy
the files (for MS IE).
We use webalbum (http://goopers.com/programs/webAlbum) to prevent
people from downloading images.
But nothing will prevent screen capture.

Hope this helps

Greetings from Austria
Thomas Rupp

Dieses eMail wurde auf Viren geprueft.