[Javascript] Date Script doesn't jive

Sara Coren SCoren at BREG.NET
Wed Apr 18 08:44:18 CDT 2001

Hi there:

I'm trying to use a "pre-fab" date script that I got off the a Javascript
freebie site, and it screws with the other javascript that I am using on the
page, for some ungodly reason.  I have a timer set up that gives a screen
show of images that are declared within the script, and a pauser() that
delays the start of the screen show.  I am wondering if the clock script is
somehow interfering with the cycle() function initializing.  Anyhoo, I hope
I'm explaining this correctly.

The page with all the javascript in it can be seen at
http://home.earthlink.net/~score77/home.html
<http://home.earthlink.net/~score77/home.html>

Thanks for your help!

Sara