[Javascript] forcing browser text size and/or text zoom sett

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Wed Apr 18 09:08:05 CDT 2001

    I believe Bob meant it for Bekim Bacaj, who not only misunderstood
several things about Mr. Koch's response, but also took the opportunity to
display his immaturity and poor grasp of the english language (note:  I
don't deride international folks for their lack of linguistic skill, but
when people act like jerks, anything is fair game).