[Javascript] Netscape 2x and cookies for archaeological issues

Teo Petralia t.mattiozzi at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Apr 25 19:02:13 CDT 2001

Rodney,

I don't know exactly why I'm trying to make my page work in all
browsers, I suppose the reason is that I think there are still people
around that are using it.
Another reason is that I know that cookies are available to all
scriptable browsers and so to Netscape 2 as well, and so why not do
it.
Anyway I'm sure there is a little bit of sadism in this,

Teo