[Javascript] Netscape 2x and cookies

Rodney Myers rmyers at i-way.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 18:28:21 CDT 2001

Teo,

Why is NN2.02 important? Are you a computer archeologist?
Even say 4.04 is nearly 4 years old and 2.02 is more like 5.5 years.

I am genuinely interested to know why you are asking this question.

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions