[Javascript] Re:radio buttons

Bill Marriott bill.marriott at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 4 04:56:32 CDT 2001

Hi Mark,
This project is only in the prototype stage yet and I'm trying to work out
the possibles. I just noticed the radio buttons appear to work different in
IE to NN.
I thought radio buttons would be good because I only want the user to be
able to select one row from the table and make it obvious which row they
have selected.

name="R1"></td>
name="R1"></td>
name="R1"></td>