[Javascript] Re:radio buttons

Rees, Mark (TWIi London) mrees at twii.net
Wed Jul 4 05:14:54 CDT 2001

Hello

First off, put form tags around it (but presumably you have them in your
page anyway), that makes it behave in Netscape.

Otherwise, don't make the radio buttons all checked,just the one you want to
see checked. And you should give them the same name but different values -
this means you can only select 1 and it will pass a different value through
to the form processing script.

Cheers

Mark