[Javascript] CSS positioning in IE6 and NN6

Rees, Mark (TWIi London) mrees at twii.net
Fri Jul 6 08:34:21 CDT 2001

Hello PPK.

Thanks for that link, I've had a look round your site before and there is a
lot of useful information there. However it gives me the impression that
what I'm trying to do is basically not possible as for me div1.style.top and
div1.style.offsetTop return as nothing and undefined respectively (in IE6).

So, is it not possible to retrieve the top position of a div when it is not
specified inline apart from in NN4?

Thanks

Mark