[Javascript] javascript problem

Bill Marriott bill.marriott at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 6 23:07:02 CDT 2001

RE: [Javascript] javascript problemBob,

The funning thing is when I replaced it with the following code the problem went away.
function ClosePop()
{
    if (typeof(cropcheckHelp) != "undefined")
        {
            if (cropcheckHelp.closed == false)
                {
                    cropcheckHelp.close();
    if (typeof(ReportPick) != "undefined")
        {
            if (ReportPick.closed == false)
                {
                    ReportPick.close();
} //End of function

I think it must have been something to do with the 2 lots of &&'s. It could handle the ones in the first if, but fell
over when it came to the next lot. Weird!

Thanks for your interest.

Bill