[Javascript] General design question

Bill Marriott bill.marriott at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jul 16 15:40:22 CDT 2001

RE: [Javascript] General design questionBob,

thanks Bob,

yes there will be a user table with the user status that will be checked during the login process

and yes I will join an ASP list

At this stage during the development of my application I am working on a Frontpage prototype (with no database behind) to present to the client.
Once they are happy with the look of all the pages I have to migrate it to work in an Informix environment using AppPage builder.
For the protoype I think I'll use the URL to carry the user access status but in the final application I assume I'll need something more secure and so my question.

Bill