[Javascript] General design question

Andrew Dunn adunn at mail.interworx.com.au
Mon Jul 16 18:08:56 CDT 2001

RE: [Javascript] General design questionI've just designed something like
this. I found it better to save the admin variable in a session. The reason
for this is because if the admin is going to be editing details of other
people who can also log in (I don't know if your web site does this) You
don't have to check two records in the DB, it makes things a bit simpler and
probably a bit quicker as well.