[Javascript] Code to create virtual domains.

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Thu Jul 19 21:44:01 CDT 2001

Kevin,

	You might also try Xitami.  It's a free web/ftp server, and very easy to
configure; you can add scripting languages, filters, etc. with minimal
difficulty, and the performance is impressive for something with a <1MB
footprint.
	I don't know if it'll do multiple sites for 1 IP, but it's worth checking.
Take a look at http://www.xitami.com for more details.

Cheers,

Peter