[Javascript] Help: code doesn't work in IE

Reuben D Budiardja reubendb at goshen.edu
Fri Jul 20 11:18:36 CDT 2001

Hello,
I have the following code works in Netscape, but it does n't work in IE.
Could someone tell me why, and how to fix it?

This is part of a bigger function, but I think I've determined that the
following is causing the error:

function something (formName, selectName, toggleName)
{
// formName, selectName, toggleName containts something
var selectObj = document.eval(formName).eval(selectName);
var toggleObj = document.eval(formName).eval(toggleName);
}

Those 2 declaration of selectObj and toggleObj does not work in IE. Please
help.

Thanks in advance.
Reuben D. Budiardja