[Javascript] Please confirm my doubts

TomMallard mallard at serv.net
Tue Jul 31 11:12:42 CDT 2001

An activex or applet object which is registered on the server can then be
downloaded to a client along with the page to access files. The user must
approve the object download.

Normally you wouldn't use the scripting host for this as the VB or java code
has similar file system objects to use and the compiled object is less open
to security hacks.

tom mallard
seattle