[Javascript] Please confirm my doubts - or help me

Andrew Dunn adunn at mail.interworx.com.au
Tue Jul 31 17:35:10 CDT 2001

Hi,
   The project I was referring to in my first email is to be a CD based
system. Basically all this system needs to do is display a nice front end
with references to folders and the files (pdf files) in them.

The "nice front end" will have buttons that will have folder names as the
value on the buttons (or perhaps whatever the user decides as the name for
the button).

There will be a set folder that the program will search for the files with
in. Basically the user just wants to stick the folders (with files in them)
in to this set folder and "wholla?" the folder names are displayed on these
buttons and when you click on these buttons all the files in this folder are
displayed.

The client seems to think it would be nice to have it as a web based CD
thing. Is this possible or should I leave it to someone who knows macromedia
director or something similar.

Regards,

Andrew