[Javascript] Please confirm my doubts - or help me

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Tue Jul 31 17:42:30 CDT 2001

    It would appear that the client is dreaming.  How will they specify button names if the display is supposed to be dynamic based on the files?
    You could put an HTML page on the CD that maps to all the files and subdirectories... would that be sufficient?

    If you want dynamic content based on the files in a particular directory, I suggest you open Visual Basic, read up on the FileSystemObject, and make a small executable that does what you want.

Just my 0.02...

Peter