[Javascript] Is it possible to disable autocomplete feature in I

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 03:08:36 CDT 2001

Sure it is,
tell this guy to disable autocomplete in the Browser Setings! (Kidding, but it is a way)

Autocomplete is UserProfile dependent and externally managed. I doubt there is a way to controll the userProfile's settings from a web page, if the userProfile settings are turned off, the autocomplete is not controled by the web page. But I think it is posible to turn it of while you're in the certaing page, if it is "on" in UProfile's settings.

get the object and add this to it

.autocomplete="off"

/access it by NAME or by it's ID/
turning it back on is done simply by calling it's default,

thesameObject.autocomplete="";

but for redability you may specify "on" also.

That's about all

sure it works!