ADMIN: Re: [Javascript] This is what we called mailing list >> for patricia !

David Merchant merchant at latech.edu
Sun Jun 3 00:22:03 CDT 2001

At 10:23 AM 6/2/01 +0800, you wrote:
>This is what we called a mailing list, you send a message then the message

Aye.

And while some lists are set up such that when you reply to a list message
it only goes to the poster, and while that has its place, for  this list it
helps discussion (and thus learning) for the replies to go to the whole
list.  It also helps the lurkers who are "learning at the feet" of those
that post and reply.  The best set up for a list that welcomes beginners as
well as experts.  Not perfect, but then not much is!

>That's the concept, if you don't want to get a bunch of email every day the
>change your subscription to digest mode, ask the moderator how to do that.

Feel free to email me directly, or go to the list's mailman info page: