[Javascript] This is what we called mailing list >> for patricia !

Erwin Kodiat Erwin.Kodiat at mitrais.com
Fri Jun 1 21:23:34 CDT 2001

This is what we called a mailing list, you send a message then the message
distributed by the mailing list engine. Allow somebody else (other member)
answer your question. You can answer another person's question as well.
That's the concept, if you don't want to get a bunch of email every day the
change your subscription to digest mode, ask the moderator how to do that.

Erwin Kodiat
Mitrais Software Development Center
Bali, Indonesia