[Javascript] javascript array on clients computer

Andrew Dunn adunn at mail.interworx.com.au
Sun Jun 3 21:00:45 CDT 2001

Hi,
    I have a bit of a problem with a javascript array, which has the
potential to get quite large. I was wondering to minimize download times,
what are the possibilities of getting this array on the clients computer and
keeping it there? I have it on a separate page and just refence it with
<javascript src="array"></script>. Would it be possible to possibly give
them a text file to download and make sure they don't delete or something
like that.

Thanks.