[Javascript] Marquee Scroller

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Sun Jun 3 15:33:49 CDT 2001

For certain things I am enthusiastic about Scripting.FileSystemObject

But it is worth noting that :

1) As all ActiveX (without special plug in) it is for IE only
2) IE puts up a warning confirm box that could  strongly dissuade users
from choosing to OK it.
3) It requires (AFAIK) Windows Scripting Host to be enabled in order to
work - and it is WSH that can lay users open to such things as worms in
HTML email.

You make your own judgement on how appropriate it will be for your
marquee.

hth

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions