[Javascript] javascript array on clients computer

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:41:42 CDT 2001

I think that this could help...
I'll try a asimple solution,

first: using *.htm file will grant you that the page will first attempt to load from the client internet temp folder.

second: use meta tag and state that the content expires = never (use some date that suits you).

This way if the user comes back he will not have to download it all from the begining.
It does not help much, because either way, the first time client will have to download it all. But a workaround would be very helpfool,
-making some intereswting page that keeps the client for a certain time watching, and using this time to download the file you need and than reference it from the tempfolder(s) with some conditioanal script function you make, will help get the feeling that it is a fast loading page.
(Note: there are very few users that will delete the tempIntrnt files manually, so the meta tag will be very helpfool in this case.
 But please, test it with navigator first, for I haven't)