[Javascript] time based scrpt

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:53:08 CDT 2001

NO!
But I would realy like to know it. It would be a miracle.
Sorry, but if you somehow get to solve this problem, I'll be the first who would like to know.
As far as my knowledge goes, there is olny a timer script function that can be used to triger the function that will be able to alert you about the 12 o'clock time for now, but I doubt that there will ever...

-But to cut it short. This is a very good idea, I like it.
  It's genious.